Established patients are offered a link to our Athena Health patient portal. From this portal you can communicate with Dr. Cornfield, make appointments, cancel appointments, ask for presciption refills, fill out patient forms on line and a multitude of other servcies. PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT TRULY OUR PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT, but rather a requirement as part of the government directive for change in healthcare. DR. CORNFIELD WILL ALWAYS WELCOME AND OPT FOR DIRECT PATIENT PHYSICIAN COMMUNICATION AND CONTACT. The portal is a complimentary tool not a replacement.
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.